Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hearing the Heartbeat

Okay, so I'm pretty excited about this post. A couple of days ago, Jennifer and I went to Babies r Us with a few dollars left we had from Christmas gifts. While we were there, we found a pretty cool little gizmo that allows you to hear your baby's heartbeat while still in the womb. For the last two days, Jenn and I have been moving this stethoscope gizmo around her tummy seeing if we can hear our little one's heartbeat. Sure enough, we've heard it loud and clear! (Our little one has quite the ticker we're finding out!)

Anyways, the cool part about this gizmo is that we can output the audio sound we're hearing to the computer and record it into an MP3. So for all of you out there that want to hear a glimpse Baby Pester's heartbeat, turn up your speakers (with the bass pretty high), sit back, and click here. It should open up the mp3 with whatever media device you use to play music on your computer. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read my email, excitedly raced to your blog & listened! Wow! Words can not express the emotions in My Heart!
Thank you for thinking of me!
Love F&A~M~