Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Tradition Continued...

One of the things I like about Christmas time is Christmas cards. Call me sentimental and sappy, but I really like seeing photos and reading letters from friends and family. What can I say? I enjoy hearing about what's going on in other people's lives...

Growing up, my family had a unique tradition associated with Christmas cards. My mom would always tape the cards we received to the back of a door. That way you could see all the cards you received at once instead of trying to find an empty table to set them all on or dig through them in a stack.

For some reason, the tradition has kind of stuck with me. Last year, Jennifer and I received just enough cards to cover the backside of our front door. This year, we've already covered the door and have moved to the wall right beside it...

It's fun to get Christmas Cards. Thank you to all who sent them to us. You're keeping the tradition going!

No comments: