Saturday, February 02, 2008

And The Name Is...

Well, it's official. After weeks and weeks of thinking, researching, and discussing various names, Jenn and I finally concluded the hunt for our little one's name tonight at 10:11 PM. We've come up with two full names...one for a boy and one for a girl. I must admit, I really like the way the names sound and the meanings behind them. I think they work really well. I'm excited to see which one God picks when we find out if our little baby is a girl or boy on delivery day!

Well, what are the names? It's quite simple. They're __________ and __________ .

HaHa, you actually thought we would say? :-) NOPE, you'll have to wait until the big day! We've made everything else a surprise. Of course we have to make this one too! I know, I know...you probably don't like us by now. Sorry! :-)

No comments: