Monday, January 21, 2008

Brrrrr...

You know, there's nothing quite like a nice hot shower in the morning. It's gets you going and is a nice, gentle way to ease into the day.

Yesterday, I was excited when I woke up. Jenn and I were scheduled to speak in a Sunday school class at our church (which by the way went really well), and I was really looking forward to our time there. I fumbled out of bed and walked into the bathroom ready for a nice hot shower...

As I stepped in the tub and turned on the facet though, only sharp freezing ice cold water shot out. Instead of the nice gentle waking up sensation I was expecting, I received an adrenaline-filled, wide-awake shock to my system. Yup, you guessed it...our water heater went out. Not fun at all!!!

Our apartment complex is going to be working on it soon. You know, you'll never guess how much of a blessing hot water is until you're without it. It's definitely a lesson I'm learning the past couple days! For now, I guess it might be cold showers for the Pester household...

No comments: