Friday, April 28, 2006

'05-'06 Discipleship Group Comes to an End

Today brings a close to the Discipleship Group I led this year in the dorms. We had lunch together and talked about our plans for the summer and next school year. I am excited to see how God continues to work in these men's lives in the future. They are all men of integrity who I know God will use to further His Kingdom. I've seen them mature immensely on each of their spiritual journeys this past year. From prayer times to talks about 1 John & Ephesians to discussions on school & women, I've seen each man be stretched, challenged, and grow in his walk with God. Please pray that they would continue to grow this summer as they head back home and that God would prepare them for d-groups they are planning on leading next year. As our meetings always ended this last year, "it's time to hang up the phone" one last time for this group...

No comments: